Start out the New Year, 2017 on the right track! Safe Food Handling Practices dictate the use of Bulkheads and Curtain systems as a means of maintaining correct food temperatures while en route!
Using an Insulated Bulkhead is mandatory if you are operating a Multi Temperature vehicle.
Existing Bulkheads must be maintained, repaired or modified as needed to properly maintain varying food temperatures within the vehicle. The FDA has begun spot checking food temperatures at scales, truck stops etc.
At AAA we can often Repair or modify existing Bulkheads for a fraction of the cost for a new one. At Triple A we also offer a full line of the finest Bulkheads as well as the Cool-View Universal Curtain System, a must for those operating Refrigerated vehicles with frequent door openings!
Remember, we only make and charge for necessary repairs, providing before and after pictures .
Repair or modify -to- fit your existing Bulkheads instead of discarding and buying new.
Install a Cool View rear door curtain system for open door temperature control
What is a carbon footprint?
Bulkheads or Curtains for new equipment? Call Triple A Bulkheads may look alike in many ways but NEVER judge a Bulkhead by price or appearance. If you Planning to purchase Bulkheads or Curtains and you want to find out which of all products is best for your operation, call us. For the best Prices, call us first! 315-730-0318
Consultation Services and Fleet Maintenance Programs are also available by contacting Mark Agan at AAA Insulated Bulkhead Service & Sales.
Our basic, follow-up maintenance program for repairs to cuts, tears and other damage will continue to extend the life of your bulkheads greatly. Check out our work!
Triple A offers full consultation services and recommendations for new products and applications.
- Triple A will repair all major brands of insulated bulkheads, right at your facility, when the vehicles and bulkheads are not being used. This eliminates the expense of shipping bulkheads off site and equipment down time. We work around your schedule, at your convenience.
- Triple A will often modify existing Bulkheads to fit your vehicles thus saving you the expense of purchasing a new bulkhead.
- Triple A will repair Center Divide System Panels and the 1/2 Width Bulkhead panels used in CDS vehicles.
- Triple A offers Sales & Installation of rear & side door Cool View curtains.
- Triple A also offers sales of Skinny Bun and Skinny Bun XP Lite, BH 2000 and Cool Guard Bulkheads
- Let Triple A put together an annual bulkhead maintenance repair program to meet your needs.
- Triple A offers multiple month, interest free financing. Payments can be spread out over 3-6 months, interest free depending upon the size of the job completed.
Using only the finest materials and specialized techniques, we often improve upon the original, priding ourselves in the fit, function and quality of our work. References available upon request.
Contact us to schedule your repairs at your facility or if you have additional questions or concerns.